Go Easy On Your Wallet, Not Expectations
Now, Quality Dentistry Is Only A Flight Away
We constantly read faces to understand others. The smiles we see, miss, and forget affect our decision-making and go a long way in building impressions. Smiles always matter; whether we’re at a seminar, with family, or by ourselves—smiles determine our social image.
But, sometimes, our smiles don’t bolster our confidence.
If your teeth bother you—they’re not straight enough, there are too many gaps or too little space, they look stained—then finding a skilled dentist is your best bet.
Why Should You Consider Dental Tourism in India?
Dental tourism in India can provide you with high-quality dental and oral care, without a big budget and any waiting periods. The rise in dental care costs in the United States, for example, is so serious that it has triggered a “dental dilemma”; basic procedures like root canals are now a privilege that can cost thousands of dollars.
The team at Specialty Dental Clinic, Bangalore, India, is proud to offer superior dental care at affordable rates to international patients. For individual profiles of our dentists, you can visit the about us page.
What You Can Expect
- Cutting-edge technology and aesthetically designed clinics
- Highly-trained, reputable, and experienced dentists
- Multilingual team (Arabic, English and Japanese)
- Competitive rates
- One free online dental consultation prior to your arrival
- Free annual check-up post treatment
- Warranty for every dental procedure
- 5-10 minutes drive from clinics to several budget and 5-star hotels
- Accommodation and transport assistance, including complimentary airport transfers, are provided to patients via our dedicated tourism consultant.
- Special prices for 4- and 5-star hotels
Dental Treatments Popular Among International Patients
- Dental Implants: Implants are the latest solution to missing teeth; you can get a full mouth done in just 72 hours.
- Smile Makeovers: We consider your needs, facial structure, and expectations before customising the makeover and treatment plan as needed.
- Invisalign®: These transparent, removable aligners straighten and reposition teeth without metal wires or brackets to improve jaw health and give you a beautiful smile.
Interested in Dental Tourism? Here’s What You Need To Do
- Contact us and describe your dental problem(s) or the procedure(s) that interest you.
- Send us your name and age along with an OPG x-ray and a close-up photo of your smile.
- You will receive our reply within 24 hours. We will also provide a treatment plan suitable for you. Treatment and travel details can be confirmed once the online consultation takes place with our dentist(s).